350 Mass and our coalition partners in the Campaign for a Clean Energy Future invite you to participate in our first big lobby day of the year on Tuesday, June 13th at the Massachusetts State House!
We will be looking to identify new supporters in the legislature and mobilize our current supporters to take action in advance of the eventual carbon pricing hearing date. To accomplish both goals, WE NEED YOU THERE!
For details and to RSVP, click here.
There’s nothing Donald Trump hates more than mass protest – and he hates it because it works. Since inauguration, we’ve seen what people power can achieve: Trumpcare? Withdrawn. Muslim ban? Blocked. Now Trump’s entire fossil fuel agenda is next.
Join the People's Climate March on April 29th and help make it loud and clear our resistance isn’t going anywhere!
NATIONAL MOBILIZATION IN WASHINGTON, DC ON ARPIL 29:
- Most of our buses are sold-out, but we do still have a few tickets available for buses from Park St and Franklin. Details here!
- Traveling on your own to DC? Meet up with us! We’ll be gathering at 10:30 am at the intersection of Jefferson Dr SW and 7th St SW on the National Mall.
SISTER MOBILIZATION IN BOSTON ON APRIL 29:
- 12:00-1:00pm: Rally for jobs, justice and bold action on climate on Boston Common (Facebook page)
- Sign up here to volunteer and help make the Boston sister mobilization happen!
- Add your organization as an endorser by filling out the form here
We will be hosting a training for new members of 350 Mass on Sunday, May 28 from 1 pm to 5 pm at the Democracy Center (45 Mt Auburn St in Cambridge). This is a chance to meet 350 Mass volunteer leaders and staff, learn about how we organize and win, and get the skills you need to start taking action! We'll go over the basics of grassroots organizing and get you connected to a local chapter near you.
Time: 1 pm to 5 pm on Sunday, May 28, 2017
Location: Democracy Center, 45 Mt Auburn St, Cambridge, MA