There’s nothing Donald Trump hates more than mass protest – and he hates it because it works. Since inauguration, we’ve seen what people power can achieve: Trumpcare? Withdrawn. Muslim ban? Blocked. Now Trump’s entire fossil fuel agenda is next.
Join the People's Climate March on April 29th and help make it loud and clear our resistance isn’t going anywhere!
NATIONAL MOBILIZATION IN WASHINGTON, DC ON ARPIL 29:
- Most of our buses are sold-out, but we do still have a few tickets available for buses from Park St and Franklin. Details here!
- Traveling on your own to DC? Meet up with us! We’ll be gathering at 10:30 am at the intersection of Jefferson Dr SW and 7th St SW on the National Mall.
SISTER MOBILIZATION IN BOSTON ON APRIL 29:
- 12:00-1:00pm: Rally for jobs, justice and bold action on climate on Boston Common (Facebook page)
- Sign up here to volunteer and help make the Boston sister mobilization happen!
- Add your organization as an endorser by filling out the form here