Welcome to the 350 Mass Members Page! This is your page, chock full of ways to make your activism more effective—from how to use Slack and Twitter, to how our organization is structured, to what actions your node can take.
Getting Started at 350 Mass
- What it means to be a member of 350 Mass
- Communicate with other members and staff of 350 Mass by joining our Slack workspace!
- Join a Node or Working Group
- If you are not already a member of 350 Mass, you can become an official member by donating $35 or more
- The Statewide Steering Team Handbook details the structure of our organization and more. (Revision in progress)
Every two years, all 350 Mass nodes get together and propose statewide campaigns. Then we vote on which campaign to pursue for the next 24 months.
- Current and past statewide campaigns
- To be an effective activist supporting our statewide campaign, you’ll want to be on Slack, the online workspace we use to communicate with each other. If you already know how to use Slack, join the 350 Mass Slack workspace. Or learn how to use Slack before you join our workspace.
"Nodes" are our local chapters, of which there are 17 across the state.
- How to join a node (In-depth guide COMING SOON)
- Possible node projects (COMING SOON)
How to start a node
350 Mass also organizes along issues-based working groups.
- See our list of active working groups
- Most of our working groups have active channels on our Slack workspace
Organizing Within 350 Mass
- See some of the many ways you can get involved within 350 Mass
- How to create specific types of events (Community Meetings, Rallies, Protests, Stand-Outs, etc)
- How to host a webinar
- How to write a blog post for 350mass.org
- How to contact staff, other nodes, working groups, campaigns, etc. (Join our Slack)
- Ideas for local action
- How to create a Facebook page for my Node or Working Group (COMING SOON)
- Want 350 Mass to endorse an event or campaign? Contact our Executive Committee by email or on the Slack endorsement channel.
How do I get items on the public and internal calendars? (COMING SOON)
- New Logos (including node logos)
- Visual identity Guide (How to use our logos)
- Zoom background
- PowerPoint template
- Digital Training Archive
- Webinar archive
- Photo Archives (Upload photos here. Please credit the photographer in the description of the photo. You can edit the photo description by clicking the "i" in the circle while viewing the uploaded photo)
- Sign up Sheets (to edit, please make a copy first by clicking file -> make a copy. Here is an example of a customized sign up sheet for the Newton Node)
- How to table guide (COMING SOON)
Looking for resources that you can't find here? Want to help create guides or other materials? Please contact [email protected].
Do you like this page?